Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ontri.com

Ok, another great site. It has everything from logging your workouts, nutrition, etc. But it's another reason why I'm sure I need something to log my distances -- like one of the watches that are out there. Just don't know what I can get in Hungary or what's out there that's semi-reasaonable in cost. Possibly I could have my sis bring it with her from the states if I order it in time. Any advice for the best kind of distance tracker for running and biking is greatly appreciated. Cliff, I checked out that site you told me about but couldn't figure out how to make it work. Thanks though.

5 comments:

Matty C. said...

I know a couple of people who use these. #3,#4 on this site.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_e/102-2196533-4214528?url=node%3D172526%2C559944&field-keywords=garmin+watch

Jen in Budapest said...

thanks Matty! that's what I needed to find!! Fabulous.

No(dot dot)el said...

i can bring something over for you, i need to get a tracker device myself. just for fun, not cause i am thinking bout any tri-athilon or anything.

akshaye said...

I got a garmin 205 off ebay for $70. Works great for me!

Another cheap option is the Nike+ sensor (If you have an Ipod Nano).

Jen in Budapest said...

should i send it to you or to my po box? i was gonna ask if you could get all the mail from Greg for me too when you come ;0) Woo hoo!! Can't believe you'll be here ln less than a month. Love ya Jen