Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's 1:30 am...

.........and I should be going to bed! OK, I need to go to bed but I'm making up for the weekend's lack of blogging. That would be four blogs in one sitting! Wow. I guess I've got a lot to say.
Well, I wanted to post this since I just uploaded all my pictures tonight.

Here's the artwork Eszter did for me. I've already got it in my new flat in the kitchen. I bought her paint supplies for her birthday. Isn't she good?

The tag line says: COFFEE - THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!

4 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

WOW, she is really very good. How cool jen. can't wait to see it hanging in your kitchen.

Unknown said...

Ohhh. Nice coffee art. :)

akshaye said...

Sure is cool! Btw.. I was at a coffee shop and saw them selling Illy beans. I was instantly reminded of your blog!

Jen in Budapest said...

Well Bell - I can't wait for you to see it either. Lots of memories we will make.

Lisa - yes, Eszter is very creative.

Akshaye - my newest coffee is a cheaper version of Illy - and I think it's also Italian called Lavazza