Friday, February 1, 2008

Tonight Part II

Some things are just wrong when you see them.

1) If I ever get to be 65 years old, wearing a mini-skirt and leggings that barely fit over my rump and I'm wearing stilleto heeled boots, please, take me aside and slap me. HELP ME!....but yeah. I didn't even wear that kind of stuff when I had a body for it, let alone even thinking about doing that in the grandma years of life....Oh, What's the world coming to?

2) Don't people know that SMOKING KILLS. And smoking cloves are even worse for your lungs! Tonight while riding the bus I got a really big whiff of cloves at one of the bus stops. I almost gagged.

3) I didn't eat dinner before the youth meeting so afterwards I went to the food court in the mall. This mall is a 5 story mall with Ikea couches spread out along the way so people can sit down in between their shopping. (There's a reason I point this out.....) As I was making my way to the food court for some really good chinese food, I turned a corner and passed a couple on a couch who were full on frenchin'. It happens a lot here in Hungary. Lots of PDA (public displays of affection)...And when I say lots I mean LOTS of PDA on EVERY street corner.

Sometimes it's cute like when a guy softly kisses his girlfriend or pulls her closer. But most of the time and after awhile it just gets annoying. Especially when couples are drunk and oblivious to the fact they just missed each others faces and I mean, don't these people care that we have a plasma screen size window into their love life? It's just uncalled for. I had no desire to see that man's tongue. It was just gross.

So, these are some things that are just WRONG.

Jen

No comments: