Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The moving crew.


After staff today, the team officially moved me over to my new place!

Tonight I was unloading and setting up camp. Literally I felt like I was camping for two reasons. First, we never did figure out the heater. So I have every blanket in the house nearby. And second, I used the stove for the first time here and you actually have to use matches to light the burners. Also, I went to reheat coffee and realized "oh" I don't have a microwave. So, I reheated the coffee on the stove. It's really funny! Reminds me of camping. Once I get the place together I'll post pictures.
No workout news unfortunately. I hope to get back in the groove tomorrow.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

i love camping, can't wait to go camping again this summer...besides the point i know but you made me think of it. so how is the new pad?

Jen in Budapest said...

Ah, and I'm sure the bus will be there too!!

I LOVE it@ Can't wait for you to get here and enjoy it with me. We are gonna have fun!! I can't believe I can actually say that just down the street is a Castle....I live across the street basically from a castle. Crazy. Well, I'm soaking in the moments.